Friday, November 19, 2010

Shout Outs


I must admit that I've been neglecting my social media duties recently, but certainly not because I have nothing to say. November has been a busy month for us at NPUW, we hosted a very well attended community summit at the beginning of the month and we've had a number of campaigns kicking off and completed campaign envelopes coming into our office which has been keeping both me and Cyndi hopping. Harleysville Savings Bank, The Reporter and Cobham all held kickoff events this month. I'd be lost without all the folks who have been so helpful with attending kickoff events. It's just not possible to be in more than once place at once, no matter how much I try. Thank you to Colleen Miller and Dave Crosson of Indian Creek Foundation, to Karen Kispert of Keystone Opportunity Center, Robin Burstein of Encore Experiences at Harleysville, Bob Kramer of Boys & Girls Club, Amy Cummings-Leight of The PEAK Center, Maria Macalusa of the Women's Center of Montgomery County, Shushma Patel of Family Services, and Theresa Schwartzer of Univest. NPUW staffers Sarah, CC, Christa and Cyndi, who keeps us organized and scheduled as these kickoffs occur. But last, and certainly not least, thank you to my AMAZING and INCREDIBLE Community Campaign Chairperson, Chari Richardson of TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Chari's spirit and energy is quite infectious the NPUW is so very blessed to have Chari as a champion of our cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment